Knitting Garden Art Print
A loving knitter works on a blanket of flowers. The avid knitters will adore this print! Inspired by my lovely mother who loves knitting and gardening. This piece was created on the theme of Upcycle and is on the cover of Indie Road Magazine (a creative knitting start up publication).
- High-quality inkjet print
- Printed Epson Archival Matte Paper, 189 g/m2
- All prints are hand-signed and dated
- Colours might slightly vary due to monitor settings
- Keep out of direct sunlight to avoid fading.
Available in sizes:
- A5 - 148 x 210mm / 5.83in × 8.27 in.
- A4 - 210 x 297mm / 8.27 x 11.69 in.
- A3 - 297 x 420mm / 11.69 x 16.53 in.
For larger sizes, please send me a message
SHIPPING AND PACKAGING
- All prints in the UK are shipped in archival, acid-free cello sleeves with a cardboard backing via Royal Mail one day shipping. Please allow for a few days processing time.
- If multiple prints are ordered I will put them in the same cello sleeve to save on plastic usage, unless you message me asking for otherwise :).
- A3 Prints worldwide will be shipped in a cardboard protective tube.
- For Worldwide prints please allow up to 10 business days for shipping.